January 22, 2020 | 11:30 AM PST
Bouchon @ The Venetian Las Vegas
3355 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
NACE Love New Opportunities-Try Something New, in the New Decade
Join the NACE Las Vegas group page. It is a great place to post pics, ideas, have discussions, get information about the chapter or just to catch up with your friends from NACE.
NACE online store IS now open!
Show your Las Vegas NACE pride and support your chapter at the same time. Our CafePress online store offers a variety of logo products from Polo shirts, T shirts, to totes and mugs. Show that you are part of the best NACE chapter in the country!
Code of Ethics
Membership Code of Ethics
Nurture | Accountability | Communicate | Encourage
NACE members work hard to deliver excellent events with the utmost professionalism. Dedication to keeping a consistent level of quality and standards contributes to strengthening the integrity of catering and event professionals. The following is THE CODE all NACE members agree to upon joining:
- NACE Members will give respect to and uphold the laws of the land and the regulations that govern the catering and events industry.
- NACE Members will conduct business with customers and other members of the catering and event industry with a fair, honest and truthful approach.
- NACE Members will protect the confidentiality of information gained through working with others.
- NACE Members will conduct business on behalf of the association in accordance with the bylaws, policies and procedures of the organization.
- NACE Members will not use association positions or platforms to put forward personal views that are not aligned with the mission, vision and values of the association as outlined above.
- NACE Members will take responsibility for their conduct and strive to continually advance the mission, vision and values of the association and the catering and events industry.
For more information, please visit the NACE National Website.