October 28, 2020 | 6:00 PM PDT
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas NACE Presents... "Casamigos in Your Casa"
Join the NACE Las Vegas group page. It is a great place to post pics, ideas, have discussions, get information about the chapter or just to catch up with your friends from NACE.
NACE online store IS now open!
Show your Las Vegas NACE pride and support your chapter at the same time. Our CafePress online store offers a variety of logo products from Polo shirts, T shirts, to totes and mugs. Show that you are part of the best NACE chapter in the country!
NACE Professional Certification
The Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) designation is the catering and events industry’s most prestigious professional certification!
For helpful guidelines on applying and preparing for the exam,visit https://www.nace.net/grow/cpce/become-a-cpce/
NACE is continuously developing the certification to meet the needs of our dynamic industry and encourages the professional development of catering and events industry professionals through voluntary participation in its certification program. Achievement of the CPCE demonstrates expertise in catering and events and is earned by taking a comprehensive examination that covers the core competencies of the industry:
- Beverage Management
- Catering Services
- Contracts and Agreements
- Event Management
- Food Production
- Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
The goals of the CPCE program are to:
- Establish a nationally recognized standard of competence in catering and events
- Promote professional commitment to excellence in catering and events.
- Endorse active participation in educational offerings that support the continued competency of Certified Professionals in Catering and Events.
- Aid employers in identifying qualified catering and events personnel.
- Enhance the professional image of the catering and events industry professionals.
- Provide a sense of personal achievement for the advancement of one’s career
What are your professional goals for the year? Getting your Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) is an investment in your career that shows employers and clients your aptitude and commitment to the profession. NACE offers the opportunity to accomplish your professional goals with self-paced.
Get started today!
CPCE Information: https://www.nace.net/grow/cpce/become-a-cpce/
Online Courses: https://www.nace.net/grow/online-courses/
Prepare for the certification exam and earn credits through the following options:
CPCE Fast Track: https://www.nace.net/event/live-cpce-fast-track-las-vegas
Contact your CPCE Concierge to get started!